By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
For questions or clarifications regarding this policy statement, please contact us.
Collection and use of your personal information
The information we receive from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at buckeyenetworking.com.
BNG collects information on businesses and business professionals. We collect identifiable business information from website visitors when they decide to apply for membership, register for a newsletter or e-mail alert, fill-out an optional survey or other form, or purchase a product or service online. We also collect information offline from business owners and principals, from businesses' creditors, vendors and suppliers, and from public records such as business registrations, Uniform Commercial Code filings and bankruptcy filings. The business information that we collect includes, but is not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Company and business professional contact information, including name, title, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address;
- Business professional data as it relates to their professional lives, such as name, company, title, business contact information and trade associations; and
- Credit/debit card information in order to process certain customer payments.
While some of this data may be traceable to an individual, we only seek to identify individuals whom we believe are using our website for improper purposes.
We use the information to process payments, communicate with you about other professional organizations and individuals that are of interest, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your account with us. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
As part of our service to you we may keep you informed of various opportunities, upgrades, or new members. If you do not wish to receive this information, please check the opt-out box provided on the registration page of the website.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of your information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- to other companies in the BNG database
- to employees and agents of BNG to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so
By using our website, you hereby consent to our collection, use, management, retention and disclosure of your information as described in this notice.
Please allow at least 10 business days for us to respond to your complaint, request for access, or nto remove you from any of our lists.
We do not sell your information to third parties.
Voluntary Customer Surveys
BNG may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us with improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys in voluntary.
We will make every effort to protect your data on our internal systems, but transmissions to and from BNG are initiated at your own risk.
- You have the right to enquire about the personal data that we keep about you. Please email your request to BNG at email@example.com.
- Please be aware that our website may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
BNG reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner and without notice to you.
Your Internet browser has a feature called "cookies" which allows BNG to store small bits of information on your computer. Cookies allow you to register, log in, and maintain preferences and settings.